Endlich dürfen wir wieder öffnen. Das aber natürlich nur mit einigen Abstands,- und Hygieneregeln.
Bevor you come
- Please come only if you feel fit and healthy
- In your own interest, please take a look at our homepage to see how busy we are at the moment. Please be solidary and limit your bouldering time to 3 hours.
In the gym
- Masks are compulsory in all areas outside the bouldering mat
- One-way street regulation => Please pay attention to the markings on the ground and be considerate at the entrance and exit
- aintain the required minimum distance of 1.5 metres
- Please pay by card if possible
- Please update your data (telephone number and e-mail) with our staff.
- Please remember your einstein card for the Check In and Check Out
- The check out works via the fastlane. Simply scan the card again. Please check out on your own.
- At all entrances and exits, as well as at the counter there are disinfectant dispensers for you => please disinfect your hands regularly
- Wash hands regularly
- The toilets (downstairs) are open. Please enter the room with only one person at a time.
- Please use preferably Liquid Chalk
- Until further notice you are unfortunately not allowed to fill your water bottles at the taps
- Please observe the sneezing and coughing label => sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- Come to the gym ONLY when you feel healthy and have NO cold symptoms
You can help us by using the Vertical Life App and register/zlag your boulders so that we know which boulders have to be disinfected. Just install the app on your smartphone, register and zlag your problems at einstein München .
Unfortunately these measures are important to open the bouldering hall again. Please help us to make sure that we all can enjoy some nice hours in the bouldering hall again.
We thank you for your understanding and your cooperation
Until further notice these measures are part of the user rules, which you have to accept when entering the boulder hall