We are open again! Nevertheless, this is due to our corona rules. Please read it thoroughly and respect it.
Admission only for:
- Fully vaccinated. According to §1a of the 13th BaylfSMV, a person is considered vaccinated if more than 14 days have passed since the final vaccination. This must be proven by vaccination certificate and photo ID.
- Convalescent. A recovered person (according to §1a of the 13th BaylfSMV) is one who has tested positive for the coronavirus at least 28 days ago and no more than six months ago and can prove this.
Plus an additional negative test proof. You have the following 3 options.
(Individuals with “booster vaccination” (Must be at least 14 days ago) are exempt from the additional testing requirement)
- official antigen rapid test with date and time stamp of testing (max. 24h hours validity)
- PCR test with date and time stamp of testing (max. 48h hours validity).
- You also have the possibility for a self-test on site under our supervision. Please bring your own unopened test with you. For the self-test you have to expect considerable waiting times during peak hours.
Exceptions to the 2G proof requirement:
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the verification requirement.
- Transitional rule until 12/31/21: Students ages 12-17 who are subject to regular testing due to their school attendance are still exempt from the 2G rule. Please present a valid student ID card for proof of eligibility
Children under 6 years of age and schoolchildren are exempt from the 3G / 3G+ rule – whereby the exemption for schoolchildren also applies during vacations. From the age of 14, a valid student ID must be presented as proof.
- Please only visit us when you feel healthy.
- For you own interest, check on our homepage the up-to-date degree of capacity utilisation before you come.
- If possible come already in your sportswear.
On the spot
An FFP2 mask must be worn only until the CHECK-IN is complete. (After the 2G status has been checked, the mask requirement does not apply).
- FFP2 Mask wearing is mandatory in the whole gym. Sport practice is excepted.
- Children from 6 to 15 years can wear a surgical mask.
- Children under 6 years do not have to wear a mask.
- We will increase ventilation, think of bringing something warm to wear.
- Please show solidarity and limit your bouldering time to 2 hours.
- One-way circuit: Follow the marks on the ground and behave respectful in the entrance and exit area.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5m.
- Please pay with credit card.
- Update your personal information (phone number and email address) at the reception desk.
- Bring along your einstein member card to check-in and to check-out.
- Check-out is provided by the fastlane. Scan you member card again to check out.
Our bistro stays closed. Nevertheless, we provided food and drinks To Go. Changing rooms and showers stay closed for now. You can use the toilets and the lockers on the ground floor.
- We provide disinfectant dispensers in the entrance and exit areas. Please regularly disinfect your hands.
- Wash your hands on a regularly basis.
- The toilets are open, it is one person at a time!
- Use liquid chalk if possible.
- For now, you can not fill or refill your water bottles on the water tap.
- Make sure to sneeze and cough into your armpit.
- Please only present in our gym when you feel healthy and do not show any signs of a cold.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and your cooperation.
Until further notice, these policies form part of the user’s rules you accept when entering our boulder gym.